The Fibre Broads and Friends are open Tuesday August 12 to Saturday August 16 at the Quail’s Nest Arts Centre, 5840 Airport Street. Open 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Drop in to watch the artists at work, chat about their projects and techniques, and purchase cozy and colourful items such as shawls, scarves, slippers, socks, jewelry boxes and jewelry. Rovings in great colours also available. Honey and beeswax candles for sale.
1. A cozy night-time for someone you love (above) features jewelry box by JoAnn Turner and slippers by Klaudia Deschenes
2. Jen Allgeier gets a workout while wet felting
3. Goldfish Teacosy by Terry Irvine
4. JoAnn Turner threads beads
5. Beaded bracelets by JoAnn Turner
6. The coziest socks ever by Klaudia Deschenes